1. The Parade will start with the Liberty Bike Ride at 10:15. The Liberty Bike Ride is a group of Military Veterans on motorcycles giving tribute to our current and lost Military men and women. If you are a veteran and would like to ride your motorcycle (all kinds welcome) in the Liberty Bike Ride, please be in the front of Farmers Inn no later than 1145 AM. If you have any other questions please contact Joe Brickner at the Farmer’s Inn at (262) 882-5342.
2. Important Times:
?10:00 AM: Parade lineup begins
?11:00 AM: Judging starts—you must be in your spot
?Noon: Parade begins at 12:00 PM Sharp
3. The parade route is approximately ¾ of a mile, starting from the intersection of County X and 3rd Street and ending at the fest grounds. There will be two announcer stands: one across the street from Farmer’s Inn and one at the fest grounds in front of the Village Garage.
4. Parade lineups and maps will be sent via email the week of the parade. Entries are due by 02Sept. Late entries may be accommodated, please just contact me directly.
5. Special Needs Lineup:
-Firetrucks and emergency vehicles: County X for quick in/out in case of emergency.
-Tractors: E. Freemont Street starting up by 3rd St. and working back towards 2nd . If overflow of tractors, can use Oak St (one block over).
-Horses: E Freemont Street Starting at 2nd St. and working back towards first.
6. Parking: The parade ends at the fest grounds where there is ample parking for everyone.
7. Dropoff areas: Many of the streets near the parade route will be blocked off or one-way due to lineup and preparations. Suggest drop-offs of people at the N. Wisconsin St. (Old 89) intersection closest to your lineup spot. Some parking is available on Market Street near the Ice Cream Shoppe and Legion Hall. Limited parking will be available on First and Second streets.
If you have any questions
Please contact Kellie Joerger at [email protected] or call/text at (608) 317-7151.